- Stabilizes thumb and hand as well as wrist for additional compression and heat therapy
- Helps relieve pain of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, and tendonitis
- Provides support, warmth, and compression to facilitate healing
- Clinically proven to increase your temperature at the affected area ~3 degrees
- Optimal level of heat therapy
- Patented Trioxon lining maintains elevated temperature while wicking away moisture for comfort
- Trioxon lining is soft against your skin and allows air to reach your skin for maximum comfort
The Carpel Tunnel Brace with Thumb Splint by Thermoskin is a removable palmar splint with locking strap and thumb splint, providing superior bracing for wrist/hand and thumb related injuries, including Carpal Tunnel, RSI and skiers thumb. Thermoskin Thermal Supports utilize the exclusive patented Trioxon lining that is clinically proven to capture your natural body heat. Unlike other products, Trioxon allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry even with long-term use. Competitive products trap the perspiration resulting in discomfort, slippage, risk of infection and unpleasant odor. The Trioxon lining creates a microclimate to help the skin breathe while still providing effective heat therapy. This is the secret of Thermoskin's long-term comfort for the user. You can even wear Thermoskin for extended periods of time without the discomfort you would have with other products.
How Thermoskin works:
The application of prolonged heat therapy to the effected area is a simple and quick form of treatment. Heat therapy promotes healing by opening up the small blood vessels, increasing blood flow and facilitating the removal of inflammation. Heat therapy assists your body's natural healing process. The combination of this heat therapy along with the support and light compression provided by Thermoskin Thermal Supports help prevent, treat and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries.